These extremely comfortable, triple-density ergonomic grips are anatomically designed to help cyclists ride longer by reducing hand numbness and fatigue. Aggressive grip texture for better control and shorter, hollowed-out support flange for a better grip while descending.
- Medically designed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and cycling-related numbness/weakness of the hands, known as Cyclist's Palsy
- Shorter ulnar nerve support flange plus rounder shaped for better all-around handlebar control in more aggressive riding style
- Aggressive, deep texture for ultimate grip even in muddy conditions
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Softer density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve