EUROBIKE 2015 GOLD AWARD WINNER
Now available in colour - Lime, Black/Purple, Cyan and Red.
The Trail 3 introduces Avid cable disc brakes, fat knobbly tyres and a straight rigid fork - giving it a genuine mini-29er look and ride. Uber-cool and built to take it rough! The wheels are beefed up with 32 spokes on the rear and 28 on the front. The lightweight fat Maxx Daddy tyres reduce rotational weight and give a level of passive suspension which helps the rider keep everything under control when the going gets tough.
Again it retains our beautifully slick belt drive married to the robust proven 3 speed SRAM rear hub - giving a broader range for really active families. As with all our 20" bikes, the Trail 3 features a Ritchey finishing kit and sealed bearings throughout. This will appeal to the kids whose parents go out and hit the trails hard, but also like to keep things clean and simple.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium Narrow Gauge Tubing, Disc Mounts
- Dropouts: Two Piece Forged Aluminium
- Fork: 6061 Aluminium Blade, Crown & Steerer, Disc Mounts
- Drivetrain: ER Aluminium 4-Arm Spider, Sprocket & Guard, Composite Belt Drive
- Pedals: Early Rider, Sealed Bearings
- Headset: 1 1/8” Sealed Cartridge A-Headset
- Stem: Ritchey 60mm, + 10 Degree, Aluminium
- Handlebar: Ritchey 22.2mm, Flat Bar, 500mm, 6°
- Grips: Early Rider Wing With Grip-Shift
- Tyres: Maxxis Maxx Daddy 20” X1.85"
- Rims: Front: 20” 28h Single Wall Alloy Rear: 20” 32h Double Wall Alloy
- Hubs: Front: QR, Aluminium, Disc, Sealed Rear: Sram I-Motion 3
- Spokes: Black, Silver Nipples
- Seatpost: Ritchey Alloy Micro-Adjust
- Saddle: Early Rider
- Brakes: Avid BB-5, Avid G2, Cable Disc
- Finish: Hand Brushed, Clear Coated
- Weight: 8.45 Kgs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Frame Size: 20”
- Head Angle: 69.5°
- Seat Angle: 73°
- Reach: 45cm
- Standover Height: 57cm
- Maximum Seat Height: 66cm
- Wheelbase: 79.8cm
- Recommend Age: 6 - 9 Years Old