The Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 is built for speed and fun. And to make sure of it, we gave it the nimble, explosive geometry that our hardtail trail 29ers are known for, as well as a sophisticated Turbo boost. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive, custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless, and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame. This version also has a durable build kit, with a 120mm RockShox Recon Silver fork up front, Shimano brakes, and a reliable mix of Shimano components to control shift and drivetrain duties. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, and you're looking at the future of hardtail trail performance.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail 29 Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- The RockShox Recon Silver features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions for a stiff, responsive ride.
- Our Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control over mixed terrain.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, the mix of our 29x2.1" Ground Control and 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control tires will keep you rolling with speed over almost any terrain.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.