There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Roll Elite is the latter kind, in bicycle form. With its lightweight, alloy frame and fork; eight speeds of 'get out there and go fast' gearing; stable, wide tires; and powerful mechanical disc brakes, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage, motivate, and inspire you to get out and keep fit in comfortable, efficient style. The low entry version makes getting on and off a breeze.
- Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminium frame. Added versatility comes care of rack and fender mounts.
- Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminium fork.
- The durable aluminium wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption.
- Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3" tires with BlackBelt protection provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps.