We don't believe that a quality jersey should set you back a quarter of your monthly rent. And with this in mind, we created the Enduro Comp 3/4 Jersey.
It's made from our high-end VaporRize™ fabric that's light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away from the body. And for the eco-conscious among us, it also has the added benefit of being made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns. But more than just a feel good sentence to talk about over coffee (before you compost it), these features actually work to accelerate moisture management and odor neutralization.
With the fabric dialed-in, we set about creating a fit that will work for riders over the entire mountain—not too loose, not too tight—and we'd like to think that we nailed it. You'll find the roominess to be just right, and there's still plenty of room for light pads or body armor. And to round things out, you'll find a zippered side pocket for small items and a comfortably casual crew neck collar.
- VaporRize™ fabric is made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and neutralize odors.
- One zippered side pocket holds your phone, keys, or whatever else you need to carry on the trail.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect® UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is generous, comfortable, and leaves plenty of room for elbow pads and light armor.