When you think about it, a trail is never the same from one point to the next, so we've always wondered why mountain bike clothing seems to never be as versatile as the trail demands? When it comes to versatile materials, though, nothing compares to the natural benefits and comfort of Merino wool. And for this reason, we chose it as the launching pad for our incredible Andorra drirelease® Merino 3/4 Jersey.
Now, this isn't your standard Merino jersey. Instead, you'll find that we used our drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard for the construction, as it takes the natural moisture wicking, antimicrobial characteristics of Merino and enhances them. This means that it will feel even lighter and softer against the skin, while also naturally insulating in cool weather, keeping you cool and dry in warm weather, and ensuring that the stink stays off of you at the same time.
To cover the little things that make all the difference, we included a zippered side pocket to carry your small items when you're sneaking in a short ride, a comfortably casual crew neck that helps the jersey play nice with packs, and a relaxed, women's-specific fit to keep things flowing and natural while out on the trail.
- drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates for warmth, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- One zippered side pocket holds your phone, keys, or whatever else you need to carry on the trail.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect® UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit over the trail.