During the current Covid 19 situation we are operating repairs and sales by appointment only. Full details can be seen below. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The process for booking in repairs will kindly be as follows:
- Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, phone number and a picture/description of the bike to help us identify it or alternatively call giving us your full name/phone number and bike details.
- We will arrange a time slot for you to drop your bike off, please ensure your name and contact details are also attached to the bike.
- Drop off your bike. Bikes must be cleaned thoroughly before being accepted for repair, cleaning charges may apply and we reserve the right to refuse dirty bikes.
- Before commencing anyt work, we will call you with a quote for the work required (unless otherwise agreed).
- When repairs are complete you will be contacted and asked to pay by card or BACS.
- An arranged time will be allocated for the collection of your bike.
We kindly ask you to follow this procedure:
- Check our website for the item you require www.neviscycles.com or email email@example.com and check the item is in stock or available to order. You can also call 01397705555.
- Order online for "in store collection" or by phone. Pay for your items by card or by BACS.
- Once payment is received and items are in stock a time slot will be arranged for collection of your items.
- Bike to work/Cycle to work and Cyclescheme, please follow the above instructions and email your voucher/letter of collection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collect your items. Items may be left outside the shop - please get the attention of an in store staff member who acknowledges your collection, check your items.
Local delivery of items may be possible, this may be limited to specific days/times and subject to availabilty and necessity.
We regret that bike test riding, hire and trying on of clothes and helmets is not possible at ths time. Bike rental will be available from July 15th onwards in line with Scottish Govt guidance.
We ask customers to be patient as we are running a minimal crew in store to avoid unneccessary social contact and we are also experiencing some delays and availabilty issues with supplier orders with the current Covid19 Situation.
Any key workers with urgent repairs will get priority treatment as they keep us going we will endeavor to keep them going!
We will be available for drop-off and collections Monday to Friday 11AM to 4PM
Thanks and stay safe.